Question about Pioneer DVR533HS DVD Recorder with 80GB Hard Drive
Is there an easy way to upgrade firmware so I can use newer blank DVD-R discs...I've tried 3 brands and when I copy from HDD to DVD it ends up in error? Help!!
I have had much luck recording on off brand 16X discs as follows:
1) Record a "dummy" program on the hard drive, need only about 15 or 20 seconds.
2) Put a blank disk in drive, and COPY that dummy program to disk. Do not finalize.
3) After a minute or so, window will come up and say "Cannot
4) Now while above window on screen, click HOME MENU, COPY, New program list, Select your movie/program to copy, go ahead and finalize, and START.
5) Think you'll find this is successful, however there might be some brands of blank disks that won't work.
6)Let me know if it works for ya. JGIDUSKO@CFL.RR.COM
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2009 | Emerson EWR20V4 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 28, 2008 | Emerson EWR20V4 DVD Recorder/VCR
May 01, 2008 | Samsung DVD-HR720 DVD Recorder
Jan 11, 2008 | Pioneer DVR-540HX DVD Recorder/HDD...
Aug 24, 2007 | Emerson EWR20V4 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 27, 2006 | Sony DRU-710A DVD±RW Dual Layer...
Jan 21, 2017 | Televison & Video
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: