Question about Genius ColorPage Vivid Pro Flatbed Scanner
Saved the money you wanted to charge and threw just threw the scanner in the trash. Cheaper to buy a new one.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Sep 20, 2011 | Dell Vostro 200 PC Desktop
Nov 16, 2009 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung L100 Digital Camera
Jun 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 12, 2008 | Radio Shack VGA PC Camera Webcam
Dec 05, 2007 | Samsung VP-D103i Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon LIDE20 Flatbed Scanner
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: