The clock and timing arrow buttons are too hard to press so changing the time or even setting a self-clean cycle is impossible (even for a strong man!) Frigidare Gallery Range Model CFEF388CES - 1 Type:3S5
Re: Cannot operate arrow buttons on clock or timer
Remove all of your buttons, and use the narrow end of a chopstick (or something else narrow but not sharp) to push the post of the button in, and it will work. I'm considering finding small ball bearings to put inside the buttons so they would be easier to push.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello To enter the programme setting mode, you should plug the AC adapter to AC outlet and remove the cover. Thereafter press 'Select' button once. The the clock goes into the programme mode showing "UP Arrow" on the display positioned at "Time" Function of three control buttons. 'SELECT": You can select the desired programme setting modes by pressing "Select" buton. Selected programme setting mode is indicated by the "upward arrow" mark on the display. "CHANGE": When you press "Change" button, you can increment the set value. "SET": You can set the value selected on the display by pressing the "Set" button. Thereafter you press this 'Set" button again, you can return the clock to normal operation mode. OK.
1) Set current time:
Press reset button to clear all programs , display should flash 12:00 AM Monday
Press and hold CLOCK button.
Press Hour, minute and day buttons until current hour minute and day display.
Release Clock button.
Next step is to program the timer
Example shows how to turn on at 5PM each day and turn off at 11 PM each day.
2) Programming review: Each program requires ON time to be set, and then OFF time to be set For example you set Program1 ON 5:00PM for ALL days. And then you set Program1 OFF 11PM for ALL days. Minimum on-off set time is 1 minute.
3) Programming steps: Press PROG button until Timer 1 ON appears on display Use Hour button to set 5 PM Use MIN button to set :00 Default selects ALL days (If you want other days, press DAY button until display shows correct block of days) Press PROG button again to save Program1 ON 4) Now for Program1 OFF 5) To set Program1 Off Press PROG button until Timer 1 OFF shows in display. Use Hour button to set 11 PM Use MIN button to set :00 Default selects ALL days (If you want other days, press DAY button until display shows correct block of days) Press PROG button again to save Program1 OFF 6) Program 1ON and Program1 OFF have been set ... so press the CLOCK button to return to current time. If you want to set another program, press PROG button until Timer 2 ON displays 7) After setting programs, press Clock button so current time shows. 8) The manual shows one more thing ... if you program the timer during the hours 5-11pm, and the timer should be ON during those hours, you have to 'tell' the timer to turn ON by pressing the manual override ... after that the timer will operate normally.
To set the clock, press and hold the clock/timer button for three
seconds. A clock icon will appear on the left side of the screen. Input
the time using the numerical buttons and then click the clock/timer
button to save the time.
To set the timer, press and release the clock/timer button so that the
display shows all zeroes. Enter the desired time using the keypad. Press
start/stop to start the countdown. The countdown may be paused by
pressing the stop/start button and resumed by pressing the same button
When countdown is complete, timer will beep continuously for thirty
seconds and display will flash. Timer will then beep every ten seconds
for ten minutes until the stop/start button is pressed.
This timer will also time up to time activities. To start count up,
press clear/memory so timer reads all zeroes. Press stop/start and a
plus sign will appear on the right side of the screen as the timer
begins counting up.
1. Press the FUNCTION button and select the Time setting mode in the Initial Setting Menu 2. Select “Hour” or “Minute” with the left/right arrow buttons. 3. Set as desired with the up/down arrow buttons.
The time display disappears temporarily when you perform another operation, but the time indication returns to the display after 25 seconds. Note: • Even when the sources are OFF, the Time appears on the display. Pressing the CLOCK button switches the Time display ON/OFF.
The owner's manual can be downloaded for free below:
go to amertac.com, select westek, select lighting controls, timers, indoor timers, designer series weekly indoor timer. On this page is a link to pdf of instructions. To set the time press and hold the SET button for 6 seconds, the day will flash. Then press the arrow buttons to set the current day of the week, press SET to confirm day and the hour will flash, press the arrow buttons to set current hour, press SET to confirm then press arrows to set minute, press SET to confirm minute.
press and hold the timer key for 5-10 seconds see if it flash;s if so use the arrows for hour and min, comment back with all the setting/buttons it has other than temp for individual ranges :)
Hope this helps ya!
First select calender press enter. to set date press stop then use < arrows > to set year, up and down to set month, press stop to comfirm. Then use navigation buttons to select cuarrent date and press enter to confirm. To exit press menu button.
Use nav buttons to select clock, press enter to confirm the clock display will appear.
To set clock press menu for custom set up. Use down arrow key to find "set time" right arrow to kighlight set time press enter, then arrow keys to set time then enter then left arrow all the way to the left then down to exit, athen enter.
Hope this helps.
First hit setup then find settings, then enter. Use arrow keys to change time, then enter
Turn the system on and press the "Clock/Timer" button (located above the eject button for Deck 1). The clock will appear. To change the time, simply hold down either the < or > buttons (the ones you use to change radio stations and begin CD/tape playback). Press "Clock/Timer" again to lock in the time.
Here's how you set the time (from page 16 in the manual):
1: press SOURCE and hold until the unit turns off. 2: Press AUDIO repeatedly until the clock appears in the display 3: Press (left arrow) or (right arrow) to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set (hours, minutes) 4: Press (up arrow) or (down arrow) to set the clock.
- To cancel clock settings, press BAND - to save clock settings press AUDIO until the display stops blinking
i have uploaded the user manual for this model, it should be visible within the next 24 hours. the quick version is this:
if you haven't done so yet, set the clock menu/ use up/down arrows to select "clock set", press right arrow to select, set day, year, etc using up and down arrows, when each is set, the right arrow moves you to the next bit
once clock is set
timer recording menu use up and down arrows to scroll to timer recording, and press the right arrow to select set the program number (1-8) set frequency (once, daily, weekly) set the date to record set start time (i usually go 5 mins prior) set end time (i usually go 5 mins after) set channel number set tape speed exit by pressing clear/c reset press t-set to activate the timer
the timer rec light should come on, the timer recording will not be active unless you press the t-set button