Question about Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
You could try this reset procedure;
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
I use it on my IP3000 to reset and it is meant to be for ALL Canon pixma ip 3000 and above, best of luck!!
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Nov 08, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 31, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 13, 2010 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 27, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 02, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 19, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 18, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: