Question about Eiki LC XNB3 Multimedia Projector
My projector counted down to zero and turned off and now it won't turn on. The fue is good
Check lamp compartment cover and confirm that it firmly closed-check power cord and power in outlet(electricity)
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AE1000U LCD Projector
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW95 DLP Projector
Nov 20, 2009 | Eiki LC-XB15 Multimedia Projector
May 24, 2009 | Eiki LC XNB3 Multimedia Projector
Feb 27, 2009 | Eiki LC-XB20 Projector Multimedia...
Feb 07, 2008 | Eiki LC-SD15 SVGA LCD Projector Multimedia...
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!