a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As you may have already notice, there isn't a problem with your driver.
However to gain a better understand the problem you rule out a couple of things. However, if the this problem is only present in windows media player. Then you should try another play i.e. VLC media player.
1. Go to you device manager and make sure the device is working properly. If not try uninstalling the device, restarted the computer letting windows discover the device again.
2. Next go to windows media player file (press "alt" key to get toolbar in newer version. Select options -> devices select your speaker -> properties and be sure that your audio device is available and selected.
3. Finally if all these options has failed, please use an alternative media like the one mention above (VLC media player).
I hope this have been a great help in your troubles. Please provide feedback on the solution.
If your computer passes all, you should update your video driver. It has something to do with the graphics thing. Media player has nothing to do with darksiders. Each software has it's own system requirements. Media player does not need much from your computer which is a different story when you play darksiders.
Home speaker systems experience malfunction either because the music being played is inappropriately recorded. First attempt to select from the list of media music or video to ascertain the condition as recording related. Second, the adjustments on the media player equalizers mentionable as bass or treble of teeters audibility makes the type of sound preferred. Open to display the computer media player to select from the audio sound adjustment qualities. Most computer media players have auto sound adjustments either mentionable as jess, pop, reggae, as only mandible examples of regulating the sound quality features. Navigate through the media player to ascertain the most appropriate volume; sound ratios require achieving pleasant listening experiences. For example, ascertain from the speakers systems for any available volume adjustment buttons. Also, the media player has adjustments to volume where the computer task bar area has adjustment volume bottoms. Observing queenly the sound features on the computer repair restoration functionalities.
possible conditions of malfunctioning audio on PC desktop
1. The computer speakers are malfunct
a. The computer speakers have a blowout
b. The computer speaker are misconnections to the computer
1. The computer has missing audio programs
a. A restoration of the computer program systems requires peripheral system function adjustments or updates
Repairing computer hardware malfunctions
1. check for misconnections between computer to speakers. The speaker connectors should be inserted in the audio output posts on the computer.
2. A restored computer to new version of operating system would have obmitted the patch codes to a speaker that was disconnected during the process.
Repairing computer software malfunctions
1. Open up a multimedia player on the programs menu, examples windows media player, real one player, jukebox players, apple players.
a. Select a soud file from the player list category to be played.
b. A functional media player would display a sound file represented with a status bar about the sequence of motion generate.
c. The sound at which point requires out devices like speakers attachments to the computer ports to be heard.
4. A connected computer speakers should display sounds of the clips being played on two conditions
a. First, the sould loudness has not been muted to a shut down
b. Second, the sould loudeness has not been reduced least being heard
1. hardwares required to generate sound from a computer, an intergrated speaker on the monitor or an external speaker device connected to the system tower unit,
2. Software programs on the system unit are available, examples real media players
3.A system restore to computer defaults alters the conditions of connectable devices like speakers requiring adjustments. Note, a missing program contributing towards achieving sound soon after a media player has been launched, a sound file selected, would display a message prompt requiring UPDATES, UPGRADES or MISSING DRIVER CODES
plz tell if the media player played picture without sound and did not play at all.
if it did not play at all then you have to update the media player with new version. you find the new version of media player at microsoft site.
try to resolve this with a restart first before you go deeper. restart your computer and make sure there are no programs running but windows media player only.
if same problem occurs, it may be a codec problem. you might be missing a codec. download the Gspot program here. It will help you detect which codec is missing. once you know which one, then download the codec by searching through the internet.
can also be compatibility issue with other software/programs such as nero, divx, xvid, voxware, roxio and the like. if you have any of these, try uninstalling and see if windows media player will work.