Question about Pioneer PRO-200 60" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Send link I hav the same problem - please send me your link and where I can purchase part. " I can post a link where you can get replacement ICs and free installation instruction with pictures so you can do the repair yourself.Let me know if you would like the link."

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Pioneer Master
  • 8,617 Answers

Heres the link. your model uses two convergence ICs they are both STK392-110. Heres the link for ICs with instalation instructions.

Posted on Jul 04, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can i find the ICs other than the internet? I would like do the work myself

You can get replacement Ics at the following link and they send free installation instructions.You will have a hard time finding them locally .

Feb 22, 2009 | Panasonic PT-51HX41 51" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Hitachi 50UX58B Double vision question?

yes you can get the new replacement ICs at the following link. The heat sink compound is cheaper at radio shack as its 1.29 for a small tube which is plenty for installing the ICs. The link I am posting will tell you the correct ICs you need for your model if you leave them a email with your model number and yes they provide free instructions and free tech support so you can do the repair yourself. here's the link.

Jun 27, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Convergence ICs - Toshiba 57h81

they send the instalation instructions with the ICs , which tells you what tools you would need and exactly how to replace them. yes both Ics should be repalced together as they work together to control the 3rd color. yes STK392-110 are the correct ICs for your model.

Jun 20, 2008 | Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Hitachi 53UDX10B convergence problem

Your set uses two stks number STK392-120 you can get new replacement ICs at the following link and they will provide free instalation instructions with pics for free when you order the ICs at their site, and they also provide free tech support in case you have additional questions that you need help with. Heres the link.

May 17, 2008 | Hitachi 53UDX10B 53" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Tv is giving like a 4d projection and a red color on the corner of screen

Your convergence ICs need to be replaced. Please post the model number of your set and I will post the correct STK ICs to purchase as well as post a link where you can get replacements

May 17, 2008 | Panasonic Televison & Video

3 Answers

Convergence problem

The Stk392-120 are better ICs if you would like a link to get new ics that provide free instalation instructions with pics let me know and I will post the link.

May 15, 2008 | Hitachi 53UDX10B 53" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Convergence ics

Heres the link and yes they do provide the step by step instructions. You need to replace both ICs part number STK392-120 heres the link

Apr 29, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

HCL5515W Convergence

Kieth Yes the link I am posting has both the convergence ICs and the service manual that you need. They will email the service manual out right after purchase. so you can review it while you wait for the ICs they also provide free installation instructions and free online tech support while you do the repair. Your model is contained in the service manual for model HCL6515 it covers about 6 model 1 of which is your model. You will also need (2) STK392-040 Convergence ICs. here is the link, you will like this site they go the extra distance to help people.

Apr 28, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Red Halo Hitachi 53FDX20B (2002) model year

You can get the replacement Convergence ICs at this website I am posting. Just order the same STK numbers that are on your Convergence ICs. They provide instalation instructions and free on line tech support with every purchase. Heres the link.

Apr 11, 2008 | Hitachi 53UWX10B 53" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Send me info on how to fix convergence myself

go to this link they have your ics and they send the instructions with the ICs and will send an email that will sign you up for free tech support by on line chat with a tech which is free. Your model uses two Convergence ICs they Are both STK392-110 heres the link.

Apr 10, 2008 | Hitachi 53UWX10B 53" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Pioneer PRO-200 60" Rear Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

20 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Pioneer Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

69718 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6364 Answers

Are you a Pioneer Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides