Question about HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
I am installing windows xp pro on a V3155 AU but i am unable to get the audio going any ideas
if driver not work then do this
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Jun 22, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dec 18, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Oct 13, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Sep 19, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 07, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 12, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Jan 21, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 16, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: