Question about HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
I am installing windows xp pro on a V3155 AU but i am unable to get the audio going any ideas
if driver not work then do this
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 27, 2011 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Mar 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2009 | Creative Labs Live! Cam Notebook Pro...
Jun 12, 2009 | Intel Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Sep 01, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jun 16, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: