Question about BEL 950 Radar Detector
My bel 950 has been in service for about 9 years. It now has lost sound. No voice or beeping. I pressed the city button to reset to factory settings and still no sound. Ummmmm, email@example.com
Good Day Joe,
Sounds to me like the internal speaker went, this is actually common on radar detectors. Although 9yrs is a lot longer than most will last. If you are handy with a soldering gun you can replace the internal speaker with a new one and get it working again. However be sure to take the unit apart before getting a new speaker so you can match up the size as it varies.
Good Luck and I hope thi shelps
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2014 | 2008 Saab 9-3
Apr 18, 2014 | Garmin nuvi 260W GPS Receiver
Mar 24, 2014 | Garmin nuvi 255W GPS Receiver
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
AUTO TIME SET ZONES
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Apr 04, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Sep 11, 2010 | XRS 9440 Radar Detector
Mar 03, 2010 | Toshiba DKT 3010 Corded Phone
Sep 20, 2008 | Uniden TRU8865-2 Expandable System...
Dec 09, 2007 | Express 795 Radar Detector
Jan 17, 2018 | BEL 950 Radar Detector
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: