Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Replace the ink cartridges (from the manual for the printer)
Follow these instructions when you need to replace ink cartridges.
To replace the ink cartridges
1. Make sure the HP All-in-One is turned on.
2. Open the ink cartridge door by lifting from the front center of the device, until the door locks into place.
3. Squeeze the tab below an ink cartridge to release the latch inside the HP All-in-One, and then lift the latch. If you are replacing the black ink cartridge, lift the latch on the far left.
If you are replacing one of the five color ink cartridges, such as yellow, light cyan (blue), cyan, light magenta (pink), or magenta, lift the appropriate latch in the center area.
4. Pull the ink cartridge toward you out of its slot to remove it.
5. Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, and then, holding it by the handle, slide the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure that you insert the ink cartridge into the slot that has the same shaped icon and color as the one you are installing.
6. Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 5 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
8. Close the ink cartridge door.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | GE Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2017 | SHARP MX-3100N
Jan 13, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color...
Feb 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 20, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2017 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
500 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: