- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1> Press and hold the select button. The setup display appears.
2> Press the select button repeatedly until "CLOCK-ADJ" appears.
3> Press (DSPL). The hour indication flashes.
4> Rotate the volume control dial to set the hour and minute. To move the digital indication, pres (DSPL).
5> Press the select button. The setup is complete and the clock starts.
To display the clock, press (DSPL). Press (DSPL) again to return to previous display.
The clock uses a 12-hour digital indication.
Below is the step-by-step procedure for setting the JVC clock. Please note that after you have entered the PSM mode, if you have not pressed a button for about 2 seconds, the radio will automatically exit the mode and return to normal operating mode. In that case, you must restart PSM by holding the "SEL" button until the display changes.
(1). Enter the PSM mode by pressing and holding the
SEL button until the display changes.
(2). Use the rocker switch left/right until "CLOCK
H" is displayed.
(3) Set the clock hours by turning the volume
(4) Press the rocker switch again until "CLOCK M"
(5) Set the clock minutes by turning the volume
(6) Press the SEL button to finish and EXIT.
push and hold the clock button until the hrs flashes then use tuning button to change numbers or if your radio had 2 small pen tip buttons that read hrs & min pushing these with a pen tip will set the clock
Hold the SEL button down for more than 3 seconds. A sub menu appears. Use the track select arrow key to select the hours, rotate the volume knob to correct hour. Press track select key to select minutes, rotate volume to appropriate minute. press select again to finish. If this doesn't help, go to jvc.com, then go to support, then user manuals, enter model number. You can dowload the entire manual for free. Good luck
to set the clock just press and hold the DISP for 5 to 10 seconds, button while the clock is is displayed. When the the time starts flashing, use the DISP button to adjust the time. When you have the correct time, just hold the button until the clock stops flashing and you're done.
Automotive radio is not really my fortay but this problem is fairly simple so here goes:
1. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button to display the clock.
2. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button for a couple seconds or longer to put it in set mode.
3. Press the search up button to set the current minute
4. Press the search down button to set the current hour
5. when finished press the BND button again and the clock is set...
If you would like the manual you can email me privately and I'll be glad to send it...