Pls help! No reaction when when I used the stylus on my screen
This happens when I turned on the power. I remember the bottom screen should request me to touch screen at the bottom side (highligted in blue), but never prompt now and hop directly to the the selection of game, pictochat...I can't select the game directly using the stylus. I just bought this console yesterday, should I ask for one to one exchange? Or anyone can advise what's the problem?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i found a REALLY easy solution! the most likley problem is that there is dust in the GBA/DS game card slot! it corrupts the connectors (i dont want 2 explain how it gets into the system) so step one: wrap a small peice of tissue around the stylus(make sure DS is turned ON)
step two: LIGHTLY go inside the GBA/DS slot with the tissue wrapped stylus.
step three: shut down DS system and turn on again
problem solved! hope this helps.
Hi penny_od.....The following excerpts has been extracted from the Nintendo Help Site. If you would like to view the entire document, please click on the URL below....Please update your post of any progress, whether positive or negative so that I may learn from this too.....good luck my friend.
Touch Screen doesn't respond or is inaccurate when touched
* Be sure that you're using only the bottom screen of the Nintendo DS with the stylus. The upper screen is not a touch screen.
* Use only licensed Nintendo DS styluses and screen protectors.
* Unlicensed screen protectors can lower the sensitivity of the touch screen. If the problem you are experiencing started happening after you attached a screen protector, you may want to remove it. Please note that some screen protectors can leave behind a residue that may be difficult to clean. If you are planning on removing a screen protector that has been placed on your Nintendo DS, click here for tips on cleaning your screens.
* If the touch screen is not responding when touched, or the accuracy of the screen is off, you may need to recalibrate the touch screen. Click here for help recalibrating the Touch Screen.
* If recalibrating the screen didn't solve the problem (see above step), hold the Nintendo DS at an angle so that you can see where the edges of the Touch Screen meet the housing of the system. Look around the entire edge of the Touch Screen for any foreign material (such as crumbs, etc.) that may be wedged in between the Touch Screen and the housing of the DS. Foreign material in this area can cause the Touch Screen to work incorrectly. If there are any visible particles, please follow these steps for cleaning the screen.
If the above steps do not solve the problem, your system will need to be repaired. Click here for repair information.