Question about HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer
Try this. It worked for me a few times:
Posted on Jan 30, 2019
1. Plug it directly into the wall, rather than into a UPS
2. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
5. Check for the functionality.
If you still had the error message, reset the printer to factory default settings:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One
Posted on Dec 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2018 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 12, 2016 | HP Officejet 6700 Premium E-All-In-One...
Aug 09, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2009 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 02, 2014 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
588 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: