Question about Emerson MW8107WA Microwave Oven
You can download your owner's manual free here.
From the manual:
SETTING THE CLOCK - When the microwave oven is plugged into an outlet, the oven will display " 0:00 "
1. Press the CLOCK button; the hour digit will blink
and the clock indicator will light.
2. Press the number keys to set current hour.
3. Press the number keys to set current minute.
4. Press AM/PM to choose AM or PM.
5. Press the CLOCK button again; the display will
show the present time. After the clock has been
set, the time will appear with blinking colon,
unless the oven is cooking or defrosting.
- To reset the present time in the display window when the oven is off, press the CLOCK button and
- If you make a mistake when setting the time, press the STOP/CLEAR button.
- To recall the actual time while the oven is cooking or defrosting, simply press the CLOCK button
and the display will show the actual time for three seconds.
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2015 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Jul 09, 2015 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 25, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 11, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
May 11, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
According to the manual this is how to set clock.
To set the clock, press "Clock" once or "Timer/Clock" twice (depending on your keypad).
The colon symbol (:) will flash.
Enter time of day. The time appears in the window; the colon continues to flash.
Press "Clock" or "Timer/Clock" again - colon stops flashing; time of day is set.
If you need the manual it is on link below.
Nov 08, 2010 | Panasonic NNH965BF Microwave Oven
Aug 03, 2009 | Sharp R-1460 Microwave Oven
Apr 24, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 26, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Mar 21, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
658 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!