Question about Computers & Internet
1. Right click on the printer icon on the computer the printer is attached to.
2. Select sharing
3. Follow the prompts to set up sharing.
4. Go to the other computer and click on add a printer.
5. Click on networked, or attached to another computer.
6. Let the computer find the printer.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions which may include installing software drivers for that particular operating system.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2010 | Lexmark Z600 InkJet Printer
Nov 05, 2009 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Mar 24, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One Color...
Mar 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 06, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!