Question about PC Laptops
1. Right click on the printer icon on the computer the printer is attached to.
2. Select sharing
3. Follow the prompts to set up sharing.
4. Go to the other computer and click on add a printer.
5. Click on networked, or attached to another computer.
6. Let the computer find the printer.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions which may include installing software drivers for that particular operating system.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2013 | Dell PC Laptops
on Feb 28, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jul 02, 2011 | Samsung PC Laptops
Dec 28, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-S460 Notebook
Jul 06, 2010 | Sony PC Laptops
May 26, 2010 | Sony PC Laptops
Apr 27, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
Jan 16, 2009 | PC Laptops
Jan 12, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!