Question about Canon Fax Machines
How bout when you are copying a document, is it not printing the whole documents as well? Pls try to print a nozzle check
Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the Print Head.
1. Make sure that the machine is turned on, open the Front Feeder, and extend the Output Paper Support.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder or the Front Feeder.
Set the Paper Thickness Lever to the left.
3. Press the Paper Feed Switch to select the paper source where you have loaded paper.
4. Print the nozzle check pattern.
(1) Press the Menu button.
(2) Use the button to select Maintenance/settings, then press the <OK> button.
The Maintenance/settings screen is displayed.
(3) Use the button to select Maintenance, then press the <OK> button.
The Maintenance screen is displayed.
(4) Use the button to select Nozzle check and then press the <OK> button.
(5) UsI HAVE A PIXMA 510. - updown.gifsrc="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/updown.gif" alt="updown.gif" class="h_mi" /> button to select Yes and then press the <OK> button.
The nozzle check pattern is printed, and the pattern confirmation screens are displayed alternately.
If that didn't printer correctly run some deep cleaning.
Perform this steps when you have a good printout from copying.
If not then chances are you need to replace the print head...
If your printer is still under warranty:
You may resolve the issue by taking your printer to an Authorized Service Facility ( Find a Service Location) , or,
For toll-free technical support, please call 1 (800) 828-4040 during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays).
If your printer is no longer under warranty:
For technical support, please call 1 (800) 828-4040 during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays). Pay for support is required on all units outside their original warranty, unless covered by a Canon Extended Service Plan. If it is determined that the problem you are experiencing is due to a failure of the printer's hardware, the pay for support charge will be canceled. If your out of warranty printer is determined to have a hardware problem, you have the option to purchase, at discounted pricing and free next business day shipping , a new or refurbished product from our current product line, which includes units with Canon?s new ChromaLife inks, PIXMA Technology, and a limited manufacturer?s warranty.
* Please be aware that a print head may not correct the issue and the part is not returnable.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX892 Wi-Fi Inkjet Office...
Dec 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Office...
May 16, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP280 Photo Inkjet All-in-One...
Nov 27, 2010 | Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Mar 18, 2010 | Sharp FO-4400 Fax
Jul 09, 2007 | Ricoh FAX5510NF Plain Paper Laser
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!