Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
How bout when you are copying a document, is it not printing the whole documents as well? Pls try to print a nozzle check
Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the Print Head.
1. Make sure that the machine is turned on, open the Front Feeder, and extend the Output Paper Support.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder or the Front Feeder.
Set the Paper Thickness Lever to the left.
3. Press the Paper Feed Switch to select the paper source where you have loaded paper.
4. Print the nozzle check pattern.
(1) Press the Menu button.
(2) Use the button to select Maintenance/settings, then press the <OK> button.
The Maintenance/settings screen is displayed.
(3) Use the button to select Maintenance, then press the <OK> button.
The Maintenance screen is displayed.
(4) Use the button to select Nozzle check and then press the <OK> button.
(5) UsI HAVE A PIXMA 510. - updown.gifsrc="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/updown.gif" alt="updown.gif" class="h_mi" /> button to select Yes and then press the <OK> button.
The nozzle check pattern is printed, and the pattern confirmation screens are displayed alternately.
If that didn't printer correctly run some deep cleaning.
Perform this steps when you have a good printout from copying.
If not then chances are you need to replace the print head...
If your printer is still under warranty:
You may resolve the issue by taking your printer to an Authorized Service Facility ( Find a Service Location) , or,
For toll-free technical support, please call 1 (800) 828-4040 during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays).
If your printer is no longer under warranty:
For technical support, please call 1 (800) 828-4040 during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST, excluding holidays). Pay for support is required on all units outside their original warranty, unless covered by a Canon Extended Service Plan. If it is determined that the problem you are experiencing is due to a failure of the printer's hardware, the pay for support charge will be canceled. If your out of warranty printer is determined to have a hardware problem, you have the option to purchase, at discounted pricing and free next business day shipping , a new or refurbished product from our current product line, which includes units with Canon?s new ChromaLife inks, PIXMA Technology, and a limited manufacturer?s warranty.
* Please be aware that a print head may not correct the issue and the part is not returnable.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 05, 2010 | HP OfficeJet d145 InkJet Printer
Oct 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 22, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!