Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have tried to scan something on my printer and evereytime that I hti the button it says No Scan Options. WHat do I do about that?
There reason why it says "NO SCAN OPTIONS" is that, the printer wasnt able to find where the scan document/picture to be sent after scanning. I would like you to follow the steps.
Note: make sure that you already installed the Software on your computer before doing the steps.
1. Open the Solution Center that is usually located on your Desktop. You will see an icon there named "Solution Center".
2. When its already open, click on Settings,
3. Click on Scan settings and preferences
4. click on Scan to...setup
5. clik on Destination List tab
6. You will see there two columns. the first one is the Scan to and the second is Front Panel Destination list.
7. click or highlight each program frm Scan to.
8. click ADD arrow.
Note: do it one at a time to add all programs to the fron panel destination list.
9. then CLICK OKAY.
10. Now, try to scan from you printer buttons.
Note: Please let me know if the steps i gave you doesnt resolve the issue so that i can go ahead and give you another solution.
Thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 20, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One InkJet...
Nov 01, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 07, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: