Question about Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
How to rotate toner cartridge
To rotate the toners:
1 press the down arrow until reset menu appears press the right hand arrow once
2 Scroll through the menu until change toner appears.
3 Toner C appears first continue scrolling until you reach the desired toner eg K for black then.
4 Press the right hand button and the red light will appear on yhe main button.
5 Open front door and change toner.
Works for me after hours of searching. Hope it works for you.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
And hello again,
I have responded in your other posts that the printer will automaticallydo so if and when you are replacing or inserting new toner cartridges.
Pls see your other posts here and here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
If you wait until the colour has completely run out, you will see a message to that effect, and the correct cartride will be presented. If you wish to change before this:
1. On the printers' control panel, press the "right" button (labeled no. 3) once and then the "down" button (labeled no. 4) until you see the RESET MENU.
2. Press the "right" button (labeled no. 3) once.
3. Press the "down" button (labeled no. 4) until you see "CHANGE TONER X" appear on the screen (where X is either C, M, Y or K, Cyan. Magenta, Yellow or Black).
4. Press the "right" button (labeled no. 3) once. The printer will rotate the toner carousel to the correct position for you to change.
5. Open the printer door and change the toner as normal.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
SOURCE: changing toner cartridges
Go to reset menu on printer LCD Panel
Hit enter button
Scroll down until you get to the "Change Toner M/C/Y/K" hitting the enter key when you get the appropriate letter.
This will rotate the appropriate cartridge to the opening!
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
I drilled the hole on the side with no handle. I put packing tape over the hole and it worked fine. I'm refilling it again right now... Good luck, have fun, and save some $$$!
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
on Jan 04, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 01, 2010 | OKI C3400n Laser Printer
Jul 16, 2010 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Jun 30, 2010 | Minolta EP4000/5000 CS/PRO Copier
Jan 12, 2010 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 2450 Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Jul 10, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
Jun 23, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Manually Removing Toner for magicolor 2400W
1. Hold down the Cancel button for 10 seconds or longer.
2. With the Cancel button still held down, also simultaneously hold down the Rotate Toner button for 10 seconds or longer.
3. When all LED indicators are blinking rapidly, release both the Cancel and Rotate Toner buttons.
4. Then hold down the Rotate Toner button again for another 10 seconds or longer.
5. The Cyan toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed.
6. Remove and/or replace the Toner Cartridge if necessary.
7. Open and close the covers. Each time you do this, another toner cartridge moves into the proper position, so it can be removed and/or replaced (in this order: cyan, black, yellow, magenta).
The link is located here
Oct 21, 2007 | Minolta magicolor 2400W Laser Printer
703 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!