MY LENOVO 300 N 100,DONT GET SWITCH ON,I TRIED IT BY APPLYING DIRECT POWER SUPPLY,BY REMOVING BATTERIES.BUT IT STILL NOT GETING ON,I SHOWN IT TO ON TECHNITIAN ,HE SAID MIGHT BE MOTHERBOARD IS DAMAGED,SO WHERE TO REPAIR IT NOW
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The power supply may have an issue. I would leave it charging in the off condition over night and if the battery takes a charge and the system starts up when you turn the laptop on, that will prove the power supply ... that may well recover as the capacitors re form.
IS your laptop getting charge? have you tried with if your charger is providing proper voltage? try with other charger removing battery. IF stil you face the probelm then there could be motherboard issue.
Batteries have a memory, When the battery was new it most likely would run for 1.5 hours, but, since you didn't want the computer to go off, and you were by a plug-in, you plugged it in before it was completely or maybe sometimes not even halfway discharged. That is where it stated its "memory" - this got shorter and shorter = your battery "THINKS" it is totally discharged and reads as so. There are programs on the web (can't advertize for pay programs or give you links to them - against the rules) - that will re-vitalize your battery to almost new condition by discharging it more and more till it is truly fully discharged, then will fill it back to like new charge time. Or you can buy a new battery.
Try turning it on with the battery but without power cord connected, if it turns ON.. then it looks like ur power section on the mother board has problems and u need to take it to the service centre. Also make sure your getting the desired output in the power cable.