Question about Televison & Video
I have the akai mobel vrd100 dvd/vcr combo an i forgot my parental code to play the dvd player
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2016 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
May 08, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 23, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 19, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 06, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer - Green
Mar 15, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 30, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!