- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did it get wet. that sounds like something that would happen if it got wet. if you don't know that it got wet you could shine a light into the headphone jack and look for a white sticker. if wet the white sticker will have turned reddish
Note: On the inside of your battery housing there are two color sensors. They look like red and white stickers, however they detect moisture. If they are totally red your hosed and Verizon will not preform any work on the phone. There is one on the battery and one on the phone battery housing. Be careful not to get them wet. If they are not red totally. Contact Verizon or your warranty company to get the phone replaced. Or use the new every two to upgrade and get a phone that is not named aptly after your favorite snack. I love chocolate but the phone sucks I own one and if you hold real chocolate to your ear you ... well you can figure out the rest. By the way one of my tech head friends told me not to get this phone but I did not listen. And boy am I sorry.
Yes, I can offer my advice, I have experienced this same issue numerous times with my chocolate, and every time I had to take it back to where you got the phone from and they replaced it under warranty, as long as the phone didn't get wet.
LG had a problem with their first screen manufacturers in which caused LG to recreate a whole new batch of LG 8500's The white screen was common for a short while.
As im assuming you all have verizon wireless, Take your phone into the nearest corporate store and have a tech look at it .. If your under warranty and there's no physical or liquid damage to the phone, you can have it replaced for free. If none of that is true then it's gonna either be 50.00 plus tax where applicable or buying a new phone.
But still, take it in .. have them look at it .. just looking at it costs nothing.
ok, take out the battery and look and see you can see a white dot pice of circular paper, if it is red, your phone somehow got water in it, look at your battery(white dot paper) if it is red than you have water in you phone. now you need to dry it! leave it on your car dast board in the sun 24hrs or use a hair dryer ( use low heat) you must dry your phone and battery completely before the next step, Next step- find a good working battery and insert it in your phone, see if this will correct your problem, sometime the battery volt are very low or maybe the battery itself its bad, but make sure you put in a new battery to test this out, don't pay for the battery until you check you phone at the counter, ask for the right model for you phone.
oooh doesnt sound too good! but my phone got a bit wet and stuffed up quite a bit so last night im my room on the shelf, i took out my sim card, battery, back cover and left it open to get some fresh air. and now it works fine:) goodluck you might want to try that but yours was alot wetter than mine!