- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is actually two ways of doing it if it's a smart phn thn all u have to do is connect th phn to th wall charger let it charge for five mins let it be connected to charge turn off ur phn once u have done the Nd after th phn is completely switched of u will a battery symbol as loading if u see tht ur doing it correctly thn disconnect ur phn frm th wall charger thn hold power key Nd th down volume key Nd home button if it's old Samsung device for th new one it's power key Nd down arrow key hold it together until u see Android logo man follow th instructions of resetting frm there but be advised remove th memory card frm th phn or else th data will be gone also non of ur phn data will be there left once u perform these step Nd one more thing Samsung account are nothing but email address used by u so check ur email id tht u use to get th password to rest Nd access it jst like tht
If you have a memory card for your mobile phone,your data is saved on the memory card.And you can recover the deleted data from the memory card with memory card recovery software.I had succeed to recover deleted photos from memory card of my phone with Asoftech Photo Recovery.You can refer to this tutorial Mobile Phone Data Recovery
PUK codes can be obtained through the following ways -
The PUK code is in your SIM card documentation Starter Pack.If you do not have this then -Please contact your phone service provider. Your cell phone service provider can give you the PUK code once you give themyour account details and they have confirmed your identity.
midlet files are supported by your phone, thousands of free apps for this phone can be download from www.getjar.com on the right hand side of the website it has a search box, start typing in your phone model i.e sgh-u600 and it will come up in a box below click the picture of you phone, it will then reload the site and show you all the games and apps available for you phone, and 90% of the are completly free the other 10% are usually demos and the best was to install the is by visiting m.getjar.com on your mobile where it will automatically recognise your phone and show you available apps that you can directly download to the phone
Please do ot use the security code and join the 30% crowd on this site who have forgotten it and have had to re-install the firmware. A very dicey thing to do. If you forget it then you will have to get th firmware re-installed.
hi.... sice th phone lock s designed by th manufacture for th security purpose of th mobile... so u jus go to th service provider an tell th prb... ur prob il get solved nwit n few days... kindly rate me... thank you....
you need to go to the unlock code option through your gaming mode(GPRS or WAP SERVICE required. If not activated, contact your service providers customer care). go through the internet servive from your phone and simply go through the options given there. you can easily find your unlocking code........!!