- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HP no longer provides support for drivers for this printer. The newer Windows OS will support the printer natively, but sometimes it requires a little finesse from the user. Here is a link to an HP forum where folks tell how they worked out the communications issue for the print and scanning functions. Hope this helps! adding hp psc 2410 printer to windows 7
HP PSC 2410 PhotoSmart All-in-One Q3087A, Q3088A, Q3089A
HP PSC 2500 Series PhotoSmart All-in-One Q3094AR, Q3094A, Q3095A
HP PhotoSmart 7900 Series Printer Q3020AR, Q3020A, Q3021A, Q3022A, Q3023A, Q3024A Q3090A
For HP 0957-2094 PhotoSmart 2410, 2510, 5510 Printers and much more.Come with power cord. Power Rating: 32V 940mA and 16V 625mA Note: Amps and Watts are maximum load tolerance. Devices only draw as many Amperes or Watts as they needed
For purchasing you might also contact this link below: http://cgi.ebay.com/Adapter-For-HP-0957-2094-0950-4466-32V-940mA-16V-625mA_W0QQitemZ250414311173QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090427?IMSfp=TL090427149005r21586
I have the same PSC 2410 and contacted HP the print software is included in Leopard 10.5 but the scan is not. They have "no" plans on producing software and went as far as to recommend third party scanner software to make it work.
1. try to use system restore and go back tgo a previous date where you know the printer and scanner were also working 2. try to unistall the printer by uninstalling the printer phisically and by unistalling the driver from device manager and by unistalling the program that came with your printer from add and remove programs. and then download an updated driver for your printer and operating system and software and then reinstall everything as directed in installation instructions : (install driver package/software, then connect the printer and test ) http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/bpu70226.pdf
3. for detail troubleshooting on fax and scanning go to this webiste for troubleshooting options for your printer... check also the FAQ as you may have a problem for which there may be an entry there.