Question about RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
According to information provided by the manufacturer, you should be able to enable voice recording by following the steps below:
1) Press the menu button ("M") twice to enter the main menu.
2) Press the "+" or "-" button to highlight "Voice Recording," then press the next track button to advance.
3) Press the "+" or "-" button to highlight "Record," then press the next track button to enter voice recording mode.
4) If you press the "●" button when the display screen says "Ready," you should then be able to start voice recording.
5) You can press the "Play/Pause" button to pause and resume recording.
6) Pressing the "●" button a second time stops recording.
If you'd like more information or step-by-step instructions that include visual aides, you may wish to refer to your owner's manual.
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 09, 2017 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 09, 2017 | Coby Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 07, 2017 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | RCA Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 06, 2017 | Apple A1285 Nano 8Gb 4Gen Personal Mp3...
Jan 12, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 25, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 20, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: