Question about Computers & Internet
I will bet anything the computer you have is an Acer Laptop.
1. Go to www.driverstock.com and download from the site 'elock'.
2. Install and run the program.
3. It will ask you for a password, type one in. (any - just write what you wrote down)
4. Then click on the items and lock them. (Yes I said lock them)
5. Then click on site you want to unlock and enter the password again.
6. All the sites that acer elock had locked will be unlock.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2012 | Marantz Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jan 27, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jan 28, 2010 | Samsung (SH-M522C/BEBN) CD-RW/DVD-ROM...
Nov 13, 2009 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Aug 13, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 03, 2008 | Samsung SH-S182 DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!