My Guitar Hero 3 Game Will Not Go Past PS2 logo at start!!!
I got this game for Christmas and it worked fine until a couple months ago i noticed that when I put it in it had trouble going to the loading screen then fianally one day boppp it won't go past the playstation 2 logo. It's driving me insane. I've tried alcohol, toothpaste, furniture polish and nothing has seemed to work. I took it to GameStop to get the scratches buffed out and they said they only sold the games. What can I do I really love this game and would hate to have my $80 bucks wasted on it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
okay, try this:
1. Start up PS2 with no disc
2. select 'Browser', press triangle.
3. select 'Console', press triangle.
4. select 'Diagnostics', press X, select 'ON'.
5. press 'O' to back out of this menu.
6. select 'Playstation Drive', press triangle.
7. select 'Disc Speed', press X, select 'FAST'.
8. press 'O' to back out of menu.
9. turn off PS2.
10. insert disc.
The Diagnostics should run and automatically
adjust your PS2 to play the game.
I got this "FIX" from someone who had the same problem. Hope this helps :D
well its probly that that the specific problem is the games that dont work are probly scratch and or there not comptible with that software on your ps2...............there you go..................be good stay in school
I'm using the slim... maybe it is the type of memory card but guitar hero is the only game I've had a problem with. I just restarted the game and then beat it over again. After it said that there wasn't any data and I chose to make a new one, it said that there was data but it was corrupt. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but I haven't had any trouble since I started over the other one.