Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There can be many reasons for not detecting USB mobile to the computer. It can be off driver problem.Even if you have installed driver you need to look whether its capable of windows you are having. If the particular driver doesn't support your windows it shows no driver or not installed properly. So while selecting driver you should install according to the windows you are using.
Secondly you need to look whether your USB port is working or not. In other cases some phones have their own softwares to connect to PC or Laptop. So in that you need to have that mobile software installed in you Computer EX: NOKIA PC SUITE for Nokia Phones.
Make sure you look all these things carefully .
Did you follow the instruction on how to install the PC Suite? Their instruction is to install the PC Suite without you connecting the mobile via USB. After finishing the installation you will have to restart your laptop then connect the mobile phone via USB then it will auto detect possible drivers the mobile may need.
You will need 3 things.
1) PC, Phone and USB cable
2) drivers for your phone. (Download from manufacturer's website)
Connect the phone via the USB cable and the phone will show up in My Computer as a removable storage device.
Then Simply Drag and Drop as though it was a flash drive.
you connect via a usb cable or bluetooth which is a wireless connection. if you have tried connecting with a usb cable, what happens? If the device cannot be seen or recognized by your pc the most common reason is that you dont see a device you plugged in is that you dont have the proper drivers installed on your pc. See what error meesages you get, and troubleshoot! Are you saying your internet connection on your PC is via vodafone usb dongle? This should not affect your ability to connect a mobile phone via a usb cable which should work without being connected to the internet. Its all a question of hsving the correct drivers, but some software wont work with the dongle software, which has to be uninstalled. Troubleshoot for the correct drivers them get technical help from micromax
Hi! You have to select the mode of connection.. through blutooth or by usb data cable.
If by blutooth, you have to stable the pairing of the phone and the pc.. You also need to make sure that your phone has already the settings that your phone provider has sent you to access by phone.. If you can access the net from your phone then its ok to surf internet on your pc via phone as your model. You also will need to set your phone as your modem.. how? go to control panel and select Phone and Modem, there set up the phone as modem.
If this things are done, then go with your pc suit again and try connecting.
If you are trying to connect via usb data cable.. you will need first to install the driver of your cable before you can start pairing your phone to your pc via pc suit.
I hope i gave you a better idea with that. Much appreciated if you could rate this help. Thanks
with camera connected via a USB port, go to control panel "add hardware" and let windows try to locate the device.
Also if you right click on "my computer" select "properties" then click on "hardware" tab then click on "device manager" button, all devices are shown in expandable tree format, any device with a problem, will be shown with a yellow asterisk, if this is so, follow the prompts to update the drivers......good luck