Question about Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
I want to connect my mobile to PC.Please tell me how can i connect my N72 to computer via Usb Cable
Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
Tere is the file u need for install Driver of ur phone
Call me if u need
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
You need Nokia PC Suite. It does all the phone management for you but it isn't supported for Windows 98 computers. Here is a list from Nokia that tells you what is supported:
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2011 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Dec 07, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Aug 03, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Mar 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Feb 15, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Oct 31, 2008 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 20, 2008 | Nokia 3230 Cellular Phone
802 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: