Question about Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1) Head to the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already (see Resources below).
2) Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3) Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
4) Click on a contact from your Contact List, and then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5) Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
6) Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
7) Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
May 15, 2011 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Jun 24, 2010 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Jun 04, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
May 27, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Chat Personal Web Camera
May 07, 2010 | Logitech Webcam
Dec 27, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Dec 01, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Jun 29, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Dec 27, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
446 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: