I previously had XM radio with this device. I reactivated XM radio and activated all of the channels. My preset channels are still there and I am able to listen to them but when I go to scroll to the next channel it does not go to the next channel up or down. I scrolls through my presents. When I turn it to radio mode it oes from one frequency to the next and doesnt scann for the next signal(it scrolls not scans). How do I scroll with XM and not scan?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is an internal battery to hold the station and presets. It is probably no good. Either that or there is something very wrong with the unit.
Here is what I recommend. Call XM. Tell them your receiver is not longer functioning correctly and that you are thinking about canceling your service because you don't have a receiver. They will then offer you a receiver because they don't make much money on them, the make their money on the service.
1) Press BAND to select between XM DIRECT, XM1 And XM2 bands.
2) Press TUNE << or TUNE >> to select the next higher or lower channel. Press and hold to advance quickly.
3) Press BAND to select XM DIRECT. Enter the desired channel number by using the preset buttons 1-0, then press FUNC for 3 seconds to confirm the channel. Display will show "CH---" if channel is not available and the current channel will be retained.
You will need to get the XM add-on that Panasonic makes in order to get the functionality I think you are trying to get. With an external radio, you could hook it into an Aux to get sound, but you would not have the options to change channels from the Panasonic. In order to do that, you will have to buy their add-on. I have a separate Sirius Radio, and I prefer it that way because the display is so much easier to read.
Remove the Audio Fuse and then put it back in and the problem is solved. So frustrating that I had to find this solution on another site as both the dealer and XM had no idea how to fix it. Dealer tried to tell me it was a bad radio and I'd have to get a replacement from Hyundai.