Question about Maytag MFD2560HES Bottom Freezer French Door Refrigerator
Thanks for these instructions but there is one error: it's not the Fresh Food door you open. It's the *Freezer* door.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Osborne, you can try this procedure.
PROGRAMMING MODE: (FOR PROGRAMMING A NEW CONTROL)
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Open the Fresh Food door and press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad.
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program Code. This value should be validated with the
Program Code printed on the unit serial plate.
NOTE: If the Program Code is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by closing the Refrigerator
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to change the
digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature Up Keypad
to select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program Code is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down
Keypad until the Program Code begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
NOTE: If you attempt to enter an invalid Program Code the control will not save the new code,
but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program Code of 0000).Once the Program Code
has been saved, the Programming Mode is exited by closing the Refrigerator door(s). If the new
code is incorrect this process should be repeated after closing the Refrigerator door(s).
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by closing the Refrigerator Door(s) or
will exit if unattended for four minutes.
i hope i was able to fix your problem.
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2016 | Maytag Refrigerators
Aug 09, 2016 | Maytag Refrigerators
Nov 27, 2014 | Refrigerators
Nov 27, 2014 | Refrigerators
May 29, 2014 | Maytag MFD2560HES Bottom Freezer French...
Apr 08, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
May 23, 2010 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
Aug 03, 2008 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Dec 12, 2007 | Maytag MFD2560HES Bottom Freezer French...
Oct 26, 2007 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
692 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: