Question about Proscan 32LA30Q Television
According to information provided by the manufacturer, you may toggle closed captioning on and off through the "Function" menu. You should be able to reach this menu by doing the following:
1) Press the "Menu" button on your remote control to enter the "Picture" Menu.
2) Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key until the "Function" menu appears and is highlighted.
3) Press either the "Left" or "Right" arrow key to enter the "Function" menu.
4) Press the "Up" or "Down" button to select "CCD", and the "Left" or "Right" arrow key to change this setting from "On" to "Off".
5) Press the "Menu" button again to exit and save any changes.
If you're still not quite sure how to proceed, I would strongly suggest referring to your owner's manual documentation for further information. You should also be able to find step-by-step instructions with visual aides by visiting the following link to the manufacturer's website:
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2010 | LG 37LP1D 37 in. LCD Television
Feb 08, 2010 | Philips 27MS4504 TV
Feb 16, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Nov 27, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jun 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Jan 01, 2008 | Sansui DTV2700 27" TV
Aug 25, 2006 | Panasonic CT-32G11 32" TV
Jun 27, 2014 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: