Question about Proscan 32LA30Q Television
According to information provided by the manufacturer, you may toggle closed captioning on and off through the "Function" menu. You should be able to reach this menu by doing the following:
1) Press the "Menu" button on your remote control to enter the "Picture" Menu.
2) Press the "Up" or "Down" arrow key until the "Function" menu appears and is highlighted.
3) Press either the "Left" or "Right" arrow key to enter the "Function" menu.
4) Press the "Up" or "Down" button to select "CCD", and the "Left" or "Right" arrow key to change this setting from "On" to "Off".
5) Press the "Menu" button again to exit and save any changes.
If you're still not quite sure how to proceed, I would strongly suggest referring to your owner's manual documentation for further information. You should also be able to find step-by-step instructions with visual aides by visiting the following link to the manufacturer's website:
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 18, 2012 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 18, 2011 | Proscan 26LA30Q 26 in. LCD Television
Dec 05, 2009 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
May 01, 2009 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 26, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 08, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Jun 27, 2014 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: