This procedure will clean errors like Note: type errors 09,005.49, 09,006.41, 09,007.42, 09,008.43
('Ink Loader Fault - respectively cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
Start disconnecting the power cord for ten minutes , then remove the black stick check it and put it back. Ensure you are using original cartridges.
Turn the printer on, to enter the Service menu:
1. -You can access the menu using the FRONT PANEL:
- Press the down arrow, select "Troubleshooting" from menu and then press OK
- Press the down arrow until you get "Maintenance Tools" and then press OK
- While holding the arrow at the top, also press the down arrow at same time, to access the hidden service menu.
- Scroll down the menu until getting "Enter Diagnostics" and click OK. Wait about 20 seconds, then go to Step 3
2 - If you can not Access the menu because the printer is stuck with the error message on display.
- If the printer is on, turn it off and wait 10 seconds. Turn the printer back on.
- Wait to see the Xerox logo on display.
- Before Xerox logo getting steady on display, press and hold the Back button (back) and 'i' (Help) on the Control Panel.
- Hold down both buttons until the display shows "Beginning
Initialization Service Mode". Release the button and the printer will
restart showing the menu "Service Diagnostics".
3 - Scroll using the arrows until "Function Menu" appears and press OK
4 - Scroll using the arrows until you get the command "Clear Fault ISC" and press OK twice to confirm.
5 - Now push the "back" button on the control panel (usually at the left),
then press "Exit Diagnostic", then OK twice to confirm.
6 - The printer will restart, and the error message will be gone.
7 - Remove the sticks, check them and load them back correctly.
the error does not clear, then it is due to a fault, in which case
contact Xerox technical support at the number listed on the owners manual.