Question about Computers & Internet
1. Right-click on the Desktop.
2. Choose "Properties" from the Shortcut menu that appears.
3. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the Display Properties window.
4. Under Settings is a list or a scroll bar (depending on your Windows version) containing available screen resolutions. Click on or use the slider to select the resolution you want.
Lower resolutions will display larger letters and icons, while higher resolutions display smaller letters and icons on your desktop.
5. Click "Apply", then "OK".
6. You'll have fifteen seconds to decide if the new screen resolution looks good or not. If you like the way the screen looks, click "Yes"; otherwise, click "No" and go back to step 4 for a different resolution. (If you can't see the screen at all, Windows will automatically revert to your original settings after fifteen seconds.)
7. Click "OK".
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Nov 13, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Jul 07, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Aug 05, 2008 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Jun 19, 2008 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Nov 25, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Nov 21, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Aug 10, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
Jul 25, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 245BW Monitor
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!