Question about PC Desktops
1. Right-click on the Desktop.
2. Choose "Properties" from the Shortcut menu that appears.
3. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the Display Properties window.
4. Under Settings is a list or a scroll bar (depending on your Windows version) containing available screen resolutions. Click on or use the slider to select the resolution you want.
Lower resolutions will display larger letters and icons, while higher resolutions display smaller letters and icons on your desktop.
5. Click "Apply", then "OK".
6. You'll have fifteen seconds to decide if the new screen resolution looks good or not. If you like the way the screen looks, click "Yes"; otherwise, click "No" and go back to step 4 for a different resolution. (If you can't see the screen at all, Windows will automatically revert to your original settings after fifteen seconds.)
7. Click "OK".
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2011 | Samsung PC Desktops
Dec 18, 2010 | Samsung PC Desktops
Sep 21, 2009 | Compaq PC Desktops
Jul 26, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 30, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 21, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 16, 2008 | PC Desktops
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!