How to put music on the player, wont connect to computer some reason
first of all, it depends on what mp3 player it is. but there is an obvious first step to ANY of them.
1) do you have it connected to the computer via usb?
Now that we are past the obvious, Here are a couple various solutions based on type of mp3 player it could be:
1) Download Itunes from www.apple.com
2) Install Itunes onto your computer.
3) Once it is installed, connect your Ipod to the computer, and it should register in itunes. Here, you can click on it, and go to your music.
4) Open a separate window with your music folder, and drag files from that window, to the Music area of Itunes. This is easy.
5) when you have all the music you want on your Ipod in the music list, press "synch". It will all go onto your ipod. and
Voila! you have music!!
1) forget rhapsody. its ****, ignore it, ditch it, it will charge you, and you cant even make playlists with it!!!
2) Open Windows Media Player
3) Open your music folder in a separate window
4) Drag and drop songs you want into a windows media player playlist.
5) Synch playlist to sansa.
1) Still forget about rhapsody, it sucks.
2) Go to My Computer
3) Click on Removable Storage device (you should already have it plugged in at this point. the removable storage is said mp3 player)
4) Open a separate window with your music in it.
5) Drag and drop music files from your music folder into the removable storage disk. you wont be able to make playlists this way, but its easier.
Now almost any other mp3 player would work with one of these methods, possibly only with deviance in which program you will use. I hope this was of use to you.
Apr 27, 2009 |
MP3 & Digital Media Players