Is your Xbox standing up or laying down....Mine did the same thing when it was standing up and I went to the game store he said it looks cool to stand it up, but it runs better and longer laying down!....If that is not it you could need a new video card which is like $45 or so....Think of the xbox 360 as the closest thing to a computer of all the systems!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have tried replugging in your av cable and power cord than the only thing i can suggest is take replace the AV cable. You can get a really cheap AV cable on ebay, I'm talking about less than $10. One other thing it may not even be your av cable but your tv.
if you have a SD TV. ( standard display, not HD ) but chose the HD display option on system settings you wont see picture but hear sound. and same goes if you've chosen SD display but own a HD TV. so try to reset your system somehow or take it in for inspection.
This means the AV cable is not detected, try one of these... 1. Make sure that the AV cable is correctly connected to the Xbox 360 console.
2. Disconnect the AV cable from the Xbox 360 console, and then reconnect the AV cable to the Xbox 360 console.
3. If the four flashing red lights continue to flash, try wiping the
metal area of the AV pack with a dry cloth. The metal area is the end
that plugs into the console. Wipe the metal area thoroughly, and then
try the AV Pack again.
4. If the AV cable is correctly connected but the four red lights are
still flashing, substitute a different AV cable if you have one