Question about HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Step 1:. Check Hardware Driver Installed Properly
- My Computer-Properties-Hardware-Device Manager
- If Yellow mark in printer and Scanner field, the Printer
driver not installed properly.
- So reinstall Printer Software
Step 2: If Scanner Option only not working,
- Go to Scanner Settings(Start-Programs.....)
- Choose Correct Scanner Name.
- Press the Scanner button in hp 3055
- If Hardware driver was installed correctly, its automatically
deduct on your PC
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Mar 03, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1120 MFP All-In-One Printer
Jul 06, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Jul 15, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jun 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
May 18, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jul 09, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Feb 04, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!