Question about Dell R6053 Keyboard/Multimedia Control Panel
It ain't a computer but rather a panel (touch buttons) on a microwave that is mounted on top of the stove. after some time, with all kind of frying oil and cooking steam flowing inside and all over the microwave, the touch pad panel started to lose button functioning gradually until almost all buttons do not work even if you press so ******* them.
it is dismanteled now, any idea how to clean the sticky glass and whats underneath without damaging the bottons?
I clean mine with comet and windex on the buttons use toothpicks and qtips but i don't replace it till it's completly dry
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2013 | GE JE635 Microwave Oven
Sep 12, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 12, 2017 | Kenmore 66463 Stainless Steel 1200 Watts...
Apr 26, 2010 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
Dec 10, 2009 | Maytag MMV5000 Microwave Oven
Apr 29, 2008 | Bosch HLK4525GB Convection/Microwave Oven
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: