- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the hard format code mentioned aboive does not work, try the following manual method to hard reset/format Nokia N95:
+ Turn off the mobile device. + Press and Hold the following three buttons: the green Call Answer button, the “*” button, and the number “3′ button. + While holding these buttons, turn on the phone and keep holding the keys untill the mobile phone restarts and prompts you to enter details.
it is the firmware problem buddy ... just you must reinstall firmware ... the firmware might have got corrupted due some reasons like virus attack,suddenly removal of the battery while phone is in on condition, switching off during the time of battery low etc ...
do one thing try giving restore factory settings when the phone works this solves the firmware problem .... (while doing this remove your memory card & do it ) (99% this will solve your problem..) if this doesnt solves your problem then no way you must go for flashing ....
any doubts reply me i am always here to assist you thank you bye dnt forget rate my solution
u have to reset it which is sometimes dangerous to ur cell phone, it might cause some harm to it.
There r two ways to format ur Cell Phone 1. Soft Core Format 2. Hard Core Format
1. In Soft Core Format u have to dial *#7370# or dial *#7780# this will format ur phone memory and u have to manually format ur memory card
2. In Hard Core Format ur mobile gets formatted as a tough format, u have to keep on pressing the three buttons simultaneously(at the same time) for a long period unless u get a screen on ur phone when it asks for the region(ur country).
what u have to do: 1. switch OFF ur mobile 2. u have to press three keys at a time Call Button (green key) + * key + 3 at the same time 3. now dont get ur fingers off those buttons , ask someone to switch ur mobile ON (if possible make ur cell phone placed on some table for stability) (please dont move ur fingers off those three keys unless u get the screen where u r asked for ur region)
once u got that screen ur cell phone is formatted
NOTE: Formatting the phone with HARD CORE FORMAT METHOD may be harmful if not done in the correct way