Question about Philips 26PF5320 26 in. LCD Television
Two options use the RCA audio out (red and white) on the back or side of the tv to connect to a home theatre system also you could use the headphone jack to connect to a home theatre system or some sort of external speakers. other than that it doesnt look like you have too many options on that model of tv if you need the owners manual here is the link for an online version.
Posted on May 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Motorola Mobility H19txt Universal...
Sep 27, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 13, 2011 | Dell Vostro 1014 Laptop Computer
Sound cannot be heard or is of poor - Adjust the volume.
quality. - Disconnect the headphones.
- Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
- Check if the stripped speaker wire is clamped.
What DOES work?
Apr 19, 2011 | Philips MC235 Shelf System
Basic steps to check if the problem lies with the home theatre system or not.
1. First thought might be to conclude that your poor audio quality is caused by your speakers, before you immediately race out to purchase a new home theater surround sound speaker package, check the basic things first.
2. The problem might not be in the speakers, but in the amplifier or the connections from the amplifier. Checking and ensuring that the speakers are correctly connected on both ends is the first step.
3. After the connections pass examination, the next step is to check if the problem lies with the amplifier or audio speaker. Some of the lower end home theater systems come with low powered amps. Most often they do not supply sufficient power to speakers to produce the quality audio you desire. This may show up particularly if the room is large when the sound doesn't fill up the room.
4. To determine if it is indeed the amplifiers then hook up your speakers to a stereo; this generally will have a more powerful amp. If the speaker quality improves then the problem probably lies in your home theater amplifier.
If you cannot distinguish any difference, then your speakers could possibly be at fault.
5. Poor cable installation and audio speaker cable are another possible cause for consideration. Cheap workmanship can lower audio quality and home theater packages often come equipped with inexpensive poor quality cables.
6. If you experience problems with your theater system, it is always best to assume the problem lies in the connections between components first and then suspect the components themselves.
7. To ensure a great sound experience ensures that everything is properly connected, your amp is of sufficient power, and the cables are of high quality. If a person makes use of these basic easy precautions a significant amount of frustration can be eliminated. If your home theater sound isn't where you need it to be, use those hints as a blueprint as you analyze your system. If it really is time to look for new components, consider those directives as you make your next purchase.
Note : Check to see if the color is bad across all input sources. If so, make sure you have your Televisions' color settings set to your preferences. If everything looks good except, say, your DVD player, and it is connected to your TV via Component Video Connections (which is composed of three cables - Red, Green, and Blue), make sure they are matched up correctly with the Component (Red, Green, and Blue) connections on your TV. This is a common mistake as it is sometimes hard to distinguish the Green and Blue connectors if the lighting in the connection area is dim.
Mar 21, 2011 | Panasonic SC-HT670 System
Jul 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 10, 2009 | 1990 Plymouth Voyager
Oct 22, 2012 | Philips 26PF5320 26 in. LCD Television
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: