- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
BEFORE COMPLETING A RESET, BACK UP ANYTHING YOU HAVE STORED ON THE HANDSET, THIS INCLUDES CONTACTS.
1. Select MENU 2. Select SETTINGS 3. Select GENERAL 4. Select MASTER RESET 5. Select RESET ALL 6. Enter Code 0000 Note: This resetting will format your phone memory completely.
If you want to format your Memory card also then follow these steps
1. Select 'Menu' (press Navigation key). 2. Highlight 'Organizer' and 'Select'. 3. Highlight 'File manager' and 'Select'. 4. Press 'Options' (left softkey). 5. Highlight 'Memory status' and 'Select'. 6. Highlight 'Memory card' and press the Navigation key. 7. Press 'Options' (left softkey). 8. Highlight 'Format mem.card' and 'Select'. 9. You will now see the message: "Note: All content on memory card will be lost. Format anyway?". 10. Press 'Yes'. 11. Enter 'Phone lock code" (this is as default 0000) and press 'OK'.
You will need a USB, or enable bluetooth to connect the phone to the PC. You will also need the Nokia PC suite which is available for free download from the nokia website Clickhere to download it Let me know if you need more help.
sharp, you have to format the SD through your phone and then copy the music to the folder provided by the phone for the music. make sure you check the playing / bitrate / file type of audio file that the phone is limited to play.
I have the phone to put music into itunes you need to go to settings then connection settings then USB settings after that you put default connection:Memory Card but you must first buy a 1GB micro memory card the V3i isn't strong enough to hold 2GB or more now when you connect it a message should appear saying from itunes on your phone so then itunes will open up on your PC and just start to drag and drop your songs to the phone and before you dissconnect the phone turn it OFF! or else the memory card will corrupt so make sure the phone is completly OFF! make sure you also install Motorola Phone Tools for other enjoyment in your motorola phone! Thats it