Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
The handphone when i play certain music downloaded fro the Net it says File Format not supported what should i DO?
There are a lot of possibilties
1.the format not supported by the phone!!! check user manual for compatibality.
2.the bit rate of the song is higher than 192 kbps,the max dat can be played by a v3i!
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
It is most likely to be a virus, just format the memory card...
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
That does the same on my phone it could mean
1 the format is diffrent ,mp3,wma, ect
2 or it is copy right protected
3 or file is to large
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you want to format your Memory card also then follow these steps
1. Select 'Menu' (press Navigation key).
2. Highlight 'Organizer' and 'Select'.
3. Highlight 'File manager' and 'Select'.
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Memory status' and 'Select'.
6. Highlight 'Memory card' and press the Navigation key.
7. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
8. Highlight 'Format mem.card' and 'Select'.
9. You will now see the message: "Note: All content on memory card will be lost. Format anyway?".
10. Press 'Yes'.
11. Enter 'Phone lock code" (this is as default 0000) and press 'OK'.
Jun 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C902 Cellular...
Feb 11, 2011 | Nokia 5320 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
Mar 01, 2009 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Sep 07, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Feb 13, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!