First u have to check ur device support bluetooth and on uf device bluetooth on ur bluetooth device also and find device and it will show moto 700 then pair it u have to enter passcode and ur done passcode is 0000
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure your phone is on discoverable bluetooth on, power on your device, it will be auto on, then your phone may give you a code to punch in or you may just connect. Pretty simple, I found it sometimes asks you to put the code in if you are some distance from your device, ignore it, it should just take a minute and will connect auto.
Charge the Bluetooth headset battery. The headset is fully charged when the indicator light turns off.
Unplug the charger and check the indicator light to ensure that the headset is turned off. If the indicator light is on, the headset is on. Turn off the headset by holding the multifunction button (the button in the middle of the headset) until the indicator light blinks red and shuts off.
Press and hold the multifunction button until the indicator light blinks red and blue to place the headset in pairing mode.
Turn on Bluetooth on your phone to start searching for available devices. When the search is complete, a list of available devices appears on the screen. On many phones, the Bluetooth options may be found in Settings.
Select the Kyocera Bluetooth headset name from the list. The phone prompts you to enter a passcode.
Enter "0000" using the phone's keypad to finish connecting the headset to your phone.
Hi, to be sure if the blue tooth wll be compactible with Samsung Gusto, you will need to use the below instructions first after trying out the instruction and still does not work,that means it's not compactible with it.
Read the owners manual for your bluetooth device. You will need to find the code to pair your headset to your phone. This code is usually 0000 (those are zeroes) but verify before you proceed.
Enter your bluetooth option on your cell phone. These can be found in your menu under "bluetooth," "connections," "settings," or something similar.
Turn on your bluetooth headset and put it in pairing mode. Pairing mode means the bluetooth is ready to be found by your cell phone. To pair your headset, follow the owners manual for your specific bluetooth model.
Select "add device" or "search for new device" from your cell phone. Your cell phone will then search for your bluetooth. Once it is found, or discovered, you will need to enter the pairing code (most likely 0000, check your manual to verify).
Select "connect" to finalize the connection if the bluetooth headset didn't connect automatically after the pairing code was entered. Make a test call with your bluetooth in your ear to ensure it is connected properly.
I just paired one that sounds like yours with my phone and don't remember needing a pass code, but try 0000
From the quick start guide at: http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/support/pdf/bluetooth-kyo105-quick-start-guide.pdf
PAIRING THE HEADSET WITH YOUR CELL PHONE Note: Ensure your headset is powered off, and your cell phone is powered on. a. Press and hold the Multi Function Button for 6 seconds until the LED Indicator flashes red and blue. A tone will sound indicating your headset is in pairing mode. b. Activate the Bluetooth connection from your cell phone. Execute the search function to search for Bluetooth devices. When the search completes, a list of supported devices will be displayed on your cell phone screen. Note: The headset will not be detected unless first placed in pairing mode. c. To start the pairing process, select KYO105 from the device list. d. When prompted select 0000 as the passkey.
1. TheBTCK06 and the Bluetooth enabled cell phone should be within a distance of 3 feet (1 metre).
2. With the BTCK06 OFF, press the MULTI-FUNCTION Button (The bottom button) for 6 seconds. The Red & Blue LED's will flash alternatley and the speaker will make a long BEEP sound.
3. The Bluetooth cell phone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. The cell phone will display the BTCK06 in the list of Bluetooth devices. If you are using a "dongle" type Bluetooth adaptor, follow the manufacturer's instructions for that device.
4. Select BTCK06 to add this Bluetooth device into the list of the paired devices.
5. Enter in the PIN Code "0000" and your mobile phone will show that pairing is complete.
6. If Pairing is successful, user will hear a long BEEP and the Blue LED will flash about every 3 seconds.
try to connect with other phones[similar models or other company too] through bluetooth if your are able to connect it then there is a mismatch problem with your bluetooth device or else you have to take your phone to the store for replacement because the bluetooth in your phone is aint working!..thank you!!..
Pairing your Cell Phone to your Bluetooth Headset: (FROM Bluetooth Headset) 1.Make sure Bluetooth Headset is fully charged! 2.Hold down talk button (center button of headset) up to (Five) 5 seconds, then WAIT until you see a solid blue light then immediately flip open earpiece part of headset. THIS MEANS the HEADSET IS NOW IN PROGRAM MODE. AT THE SAME TIME/ WHILE BLUETOOTH IS STILL OPEN & IN PROGRAM MODE…. (FROM CELL PHONE)
1. Click on “Menu” (Left Button) 2. Scroll to Bluetooth icon. (Lower Right Hand side of menu) 3. Click “Ok” button 4. Then click on “My Devices” 5. Click “OK” again 6. Select “FIND NEW”: Cell phone searches/connects to pair up with Bluetooth Headset. 7. Once your Cell phone discovers your new headset, select “ADD” or click on the recently paired headset device. 8. You will then be prompted to enter a pairing code. Use either.. a.0000or b.1111 or c.9999 Congratulations on paring/ connecting your new Bluetooth Headset w/ to your new Cell phone!