Question about A4tech PK5
1. double click on volume icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
2. click on options, properties.
3. another sub window will appear.
4. in the box, look for mic volume and check on the box.
5. click ok after checking the box
6. another column should appear which is the mic volume. under the mic volume uncheck the mute box.
7. you should be able to use your mic now.
make sure you inserted the pink plug on the pink socket at the back of your computer.
Hope this post helps :)
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2011 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Dec 22, 2010 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Sep 27, 2010 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Aug 02, 2010 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Apr 16, 2010 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Apr 04, 2010 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
Feb 19, 2009 | A4tech Xmaster PK-835 Webcam
Jan 25, 2009 | A4tech Xmaster PK-835 Webcam
539 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: