Question about Car Audio & Video
I cant set my clock on the radio
1. If the device is on, press and hold the SRC/OFF button until it turns off.
2. Now, press and hold the same button until the hours on the clock blink.
3. Set the hours with the up and down buttons.
4. Switch to minutes with the right button (you can return to hours with the left button).
5. Set the minutes with the up and down buttons.
6. Press the SRC/OFF button.
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
You will have to turn the radio off, and then it will ask you if you would like to set up your stereo. Say yes to this and skroll through the options and set clock will be one of them. Push the volume knob to select and do the same to set the time. You will have the option to set hr., min., and am/pm.
Posted on Feb 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2011 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Jul 28, 2008 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Jun 14, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 10, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 28, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 27, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 18, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Jul 03, 2008 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
478 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: