Question about Panasonic NN-H765 Microwave Oven
My microwave shuts off after approximately 5 seconds and there is a smell. Any idea of the problem or a solution?
I would suspect an inverter problem.
Due to the lethal voltages used and produced in these inverter-based models, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer. You can find one here.
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Sharp R-1870 Convection/Microwave Oven
Aug 13, 2014 | GE Profile Spacemaker 1.8 Cu. Ft....
Nov 22, 2013 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Feb 14, 2011 | Neff H5642 Convection / Microwave Oven
Apr 15, 2010 | Bosch HMT9626GB Microwave Oven
Aug 30, 2009 | Sharp R-1871 Convection Microwave Oven
Nov 18, 2007 | GE JES1289SK Microwave Oven
If it blows the fuse as soon as you hit the START button, it's almost certainly a shorted high-voltage capacitor.
If it blows a few seconds after you hit the START button, it's probably the high-voltage transformer. You'll possibly also smell a faint electrical burning smell from the rear vent after you shut if off.
Microwave can be very dangerous so it is best to have it looked by a professional
Would appreciate a solved rating for expert advise.
Oct 16, 2007 | GE JE1590 Convection / Microwave Oven
Mar 08, 2011 | Panasonic NN-H765 Microwave Oven
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: