Unlocking my DVD player
new model pacific 1002mk2 (ASDA) using remote.;
press open on remote
press 1-3-6-9 Then 0(for multiregion)
It's important to note that you will not see anything happen on screen or display!
The buttons are small,so you'll have to be precise
1. PUT A REGION 2 DISC IN PLAYER
2. WHEN IT IS LOADING UP PRESS "SETUP"
3. PRESS "7" FOR MULTI REGION
4. PRESS "PAUSE/STEP"
5. PRESS PREVIOUS " |> "
6. PRESS SETUP
YOUR PLAYER IS NOW MULTI REGIONAL.. IS YOU WANT TO SET THE REGION IN STEP 3 PRESS 1 FOR USA OR WHATEVER YOU REQUIRE....
switch on.on the remote press "open/close",0,1,2,3,open/close and it plays straigt away. but nothing is shown on the screen.
It's true - a quality DVD player from Asda for £59.95. Highly recommended. This 1359 hack worked with my Pacific 1002 purchased March 03.
Note. There is no on screen display or any indication on the machine when entering the hack.
Switch machine on and using the remote control only:
1. Press 'open/close' button (the draw should be left open).
2. Press the 'clear' button.
3. Press '1'.
4. Press '3'.
5. Press '6'.
6 Press '9'.
7. Press '0' (zero for multi-region).
8. Press 'open/close' button.
1. switch on dvd with remote (leave drawer closed)
2. Press: setup
3. press: 7 (note nothing will happen)
4. press: pause/setup button (again nothing will happen)
5. press: previous/I<< button (nothing will happen)
6. press: Next/>>I button (nothing will happen)
7. press: setup
Dec 05, 2007 |
DVD & Blu-Ray Players