Why i cant open internet explorer
When you click the Internet Explorer icon, window may flash a second and quits. Or, it may show an Error-Reporting dialog. This may be due to a malware Browser Helper Object which causes Internet Explorer process to terminate. If you see the Error-Reporting dialog, click "to see what data this report contains" and identify the Module Name causing this error. In most cases, it may be the malware DLL; in which case, reinstalling Internet Explorer may not help.
1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Internet Options.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Browsing, clear the Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart) check box.
5. Restart Internet Explorer.
Download Ad-Aware from www.lavasoftusa.com and follow this:
1. Start Ad-Aware.
2. Click "Check for Updates", "Connect" and download the latest pattern file if available. and click Finish
3. Click "Start", "Next"
4. After the scan is finished, click "Next"
5. Select all the items (checkboxes)
Right click on any object in the "Scan result" list and choose [Select all objects]
6. Click Next and click OK to confirm removal.
Jun 23, 2011 |