Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Kindly advise me on what how unlock my mmc password..i have been trying my best to try all the possible password i could think of but still, it doesn't work. kindly advise me on this matter cuz i can't just reformat my mmc since i have important data stored to it. thanks.
First of al thanx for choosing fixya....
first install fxplore in ur phone if not installed..
1. Open one of above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!