Question about Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2016 | Bush Televison & Video
Sep 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Feb 06, 2010 | Hitachi 26LD6600 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 29, 2009 | Star Manufacturing International R/C Sky...
1,870 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: