- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first what you need to do is do upgrades on your system because we are on service pack 3 already.after you do this then we can try a couple different thing if it doesn't work what kind of webcam is it that your trying to install?but befor you do the updates remove the web cam .after your down with all the windows updates then reinstall the webcam.let me know if this works if not then we can work on it some more also rate me please
i m not getting you ,
but if u r not able to disable the web cam and that u dont need that web cam for time being, uninstal the drivers for the same,pls get to me if u dont know how to uninstal the inbuilt web cam
Hi, Please make sure that your dell's webcam is turned on.
yahoo messenger webcam
1. Turn on Yahoo Messenger and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already.
2. Click the Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3. While you are talking to a friend click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window.
4. Click on a contact from your Contact List, then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5. Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
Others:*1. Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
*2. Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed.
There should be an icon on your desktop for the webcam, if not try checking in your device manager to see if it is enabled..go to control panel>system>hardware>device manager It should be under the imaging devices.
hi, if its a built in cam , then the driver disk will take care nof it, now for chatting, u just need to open the chat applet, there you can find or go to "My Web Cam" that doed not need any software for video chat, most of the chatt applets are smart to locate your system web cam.. let me know