a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi , 1st you should be abale to have the web cam come on without being on skype, so you need to find the software that came with the web cam , if you dont have the software you can download it at www.logitech.com /support and type in make and model ...web cam and download the software it needs ...............if you have done this already , you can try deleteing skype software and then reinstall it ...............Im here to help , so please let me know if this does'nt work for you .......Goodluck ............................Roy
first check the settings on your operating system; volume may have lowered; uninstall all the old web cam softwares.; in your current web cam settings select your web cams microfone and check everything of it i.e. input or output device etc.; remove your head fones.
i m not getting you ,
but if u r not able to disable the web cam and that u dont need that web cam for time being, uninstal the drivers for the same,pls get to me if u dont know how to uninstal the inbuilt web cam
Hi, Please make sure that your dell's webcam is turned on.
yahoo messenger webcam
1. Turn on Yahoo Messenger and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already.
2. Click the Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3. While you are talking to a friend click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window.
4. Click on a contact from your Contact List, then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5. Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
Others:*1. Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
*2. Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed.
hi im josh in cebu phils. may i help you friend? to turn on your web cam. first you need to plug in the usb connector cable built in your cam and also the mic.plug to the pink slot for mic. and usb for usb socket at the back or in front of your pc if available then you install the cd driver built with your cam.you install the driver completely then you reboot your pc.after rebooting you will see the icon zoom and cam in the desktop, you may click then bang! Problem solved. good luck friend. please vote me so that i will know if i helped you so.
hi, if its a built in cam , then the driver disk will take care nof it, now for chatting, u just need to open the chat applet, there you can find or go to "My Web Cam" that doed not need any software for video chat, most of the chatt applets are smart to locate your system web cam.. let me know