- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
An Out of Warranty repair for this model for this fault is about 48 pounds + shipping. KODAK also offers a Trade up option where you will have the opportunity to trade up to a newer model 25-30% cheaper than the market price.
In order to arrange your repair/Trade up: Contact KODAK:
You can upload pics to your computer by following the steps below.
There are two ways of doing so.
1. you can take your memory card out and put it in a card reader which can be connected to your computer using a USB cable.
2. download software of kodak easyshare in the following link.
Then connect your camera to your computer using the USB cable which would have been given to you when you bought the camera. The software will recognize the camera and you can take a copy of the pictures in the cam from that software.
Please rate the solution.
ya i think it will download connect your camera to pc and see if it automatically detects that ,i think there will be cable given to you connect it to your pc and camera install the drivers for your digital camera ,if you dont have that download it from kodak site